This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Over the last several weeks since Ignite I have been approached by multiple customers about how to go about setting up Microsoft Viva Topics and Viva Connections. With the availability of Viva Topics for deployment and the announcements about Viva Connections rolling out this month customers are anxious to begin leveraging these transformative technologies.
Below are resources to assist in purchasing Topic as well as readiness and preparedness for both.
- Viva Topics
- Buy Viva Topics
- Introduction to Microsoft Viva Topics
- Microsoft Viva Topics overview | Microsoft Docs
- Get your environment ready for Microsoft Viva Topics | Microsoft Docs
- Set up Microsoft Viva Topics | Microsoft Docs
- Get started with Microsoft Viva Topics | Microsoft Docs
- Get started driving adoption of Microsoft Viva Topics | Microsoft Docs
- Viva Connections
- Introducing Microsoft Viva Connections
- Microsoft Viva Connections to start rollout to general availability – Microsoft Tech Community
- Add Viva Connections for Microsoft Teams desktop – SharePoint in Microsoft 365 | Microsoft Docs
- Contains information on: Preparation for Viva Connections, Viva Connections requirements and recommendations, step-by-step guide to setting up Viva Connections desktop, and onboarding end users for Viva Connections.
- Additional resources to prepare for Viva Connections.
- Set up a home site for your organization.
- Enable and set up global navigation in the SharePoint app bar.
- Introduction to SharePoint Online Management Shell.
Hope you find these helpful!
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.