This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Dashboards tell a story through visualizations, and are an excellent way to view your data and see all of your most important insights at a glance. Azure Data Explorer dashboards in the web UI natively support the Kusto Query Language over data hosted in Azure Data Explorer. These dashboards will help you progress quickly from raw data to shared insights.
In the new module, you will create a dashboard from a query in Azure Data Explorer web UI. Add new tiles. Create dashboard parameters, and cross-filters for the parameters.
More ADX MS Learn modules:
- MS Learn: Introduction to Azure Data Explorer ,
- MS Learn: Write your first query with Kusto Query Language
- MS Learn: Gain insights from your data by using Kusto Query Language
- MS Learn: Characterize an unfamiliar dataset with Azure Data Explorer – Training | Microsoft Learn
- MS Learn: Create dashboards in Azure Data Explorer – Training | Microsoft Learn
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.