This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Welcome to the monthly Healthcare and Life Sciences blog recap, June edition! Check out the highlights below:
Azure API for FHIR
- Supporting CMS Interoperability and Patient Access Final Rules: Learn how the Azure API for FHIR now has features that will help customers achieve compliance for the Interoperability and Patient Access final rule. Click here to read the post.
- Power BI Premium Gen 2 Webinar: Learn how the Premium Gen 2 service update increases the value your organization gets from Power BI Premium. Watch the webinar here.
- Free Power BI Training: Interested in hands on Power BI learning for business users? Click here to register.
- Planning for Secure and Scalable Power BI Enterprise Architecture with Sensitive Data: Learn best practices for planning secure and scalable Power BI Enterprise Architecture with Sensitive Data at the core. Click here to learn more.
- COVID-19 Healthcare App Challenge: IQVIA and Microsoft have partnered on sponsoring the COVID-19 Healthcare App Challenge Hackathon. The hackathon is open to participants worldwide and provides a great opportunity to assist with the medical community by also compete for prizes. Click here to learn more.
- Vaccine Volunteer Management: Learn how to create role-based scheduling with Shifts in Teams and the Power Platform. Click here to read the post.
- How Microsoft Viva Can Enhance Your Employee Experience: Interested in learning more about Microsoft Viva? In this webinar, learn how Viva Connections, Viva Topics, Viva Learning, and Viva Insights can enhance your employee experience. Click here to watch.
Confessions of Health Geeks
- The Future of Nursing 2020 to 2030 Health Equity: On this episode, Dr. Vickie Tiase, Director of Research at New York Presbyterian Hospital discusses how technology can help achieve the goals outlined in the 2020 to 2030 Health Equity report. Watch the episode here.
- Jaimie Fox – Top 50 Technical Visionary by Intercon: Learn how Jaimie Fox has helped a large EMR company leverage the Microsoft Clouds and how she earned the Top 50 Technical Visionary Award by Intercon. Click here to learn more.
- Meet the Microsoft Managing Director of the Health and Life Sciences Industry Team: In this episode, Kathy Van Enkevort shares her extensive health background and a few of her ideas on how to transform healthcare. Click here to watch.
- PowerPoint Live in Teams, PowerPoint Recording, and More: On this episode, the MidDay Café crew breaks down some of the cool things you can do with Microsoft PowerPoint in Teams presentations. Click here to watch.
- Accessibility: Learn about Microsoft accessibility features including the Microsoft Immersive Reader, Dictation in Microsoft Outlook and Word in iOS, and accessibility settings within Microsoft Windows and Power BI. Click here to learn more.
- Operator Connect for Microsoft Teams: In this episode, learn how to connect to existing phone carriers with Microsoft Operator Connect in Teams. Click here to watch.
HLS Show Me How
- Leveraging Rich Media in Microsoft Viva Connections: Learn how to kick your next generation Intranet up a notch by adding video from Microsoft Stream and YouTube to your Microsoft Viva Connections portal. Click here to watch.
Surface Podcast Series
- The New Surface Podcast Series: Join in weekly to learn about the current state of Surface hardware and how it fits into the world of Health and Life Sciences. Click here to learn more.
January’s HLS Blog Contributors:
Michael Gannotti, Principal Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Claire Bonaci, Director, Business Development, Health and Life Sciences
Vasu Sharma, Senior Customer Success Manager, Microsoft Teams
Kendra Burgess, Senior Technical Specialist, Business Applications
Linishya Vaz, Product Marketing Manager, Health and Life Sciences
Greg Beaumont, Senior Technical Specialist, Intelligence
Alfred Ojukwu, Senior Surface Specialist, Health and Life Sciences
Thanks for reading and let us know how else our Microsoft team can help!
Erin Spencer, Technical Specialist, Microsoft Teams
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.