This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
The Azure Sphere OS quality update 20.06 is now available in the Retail feed. This release includes an OS update with the following enhancements:
- Fixed a problem that caused a segmentation fault in the wpa_supplicant.
- Fixed a problem that caused device recovery to fail on a device if the run-time clock (RTC) was disabled.
- Reduced resets triggered by RTC time-outs during OS installation.
- The latest Azure Sphere SDK for Linux is version 20.04 Update 1, which supports the Ubuntu 20.04 LTS release.
- The latest Azure Sphere SDK for Windows is version 20.04 Update 2, which supports the “device code” login flow that can help resolve login problems with personal Microsoft accounts.
For more information
For more information on Azure Sphere OS feeds and setting up an evaluation device group, see Azure Sphere OS feeds.
If you encounter problems, please notify us immediately through your Microsoft technical account manager (TAM) or by contacting Azure Support so that we can address any issues. Microsoft engineers and Azure Sphere community experts will also respond to product-related questions on our MSDN forum and development questions on Stack Overflow.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.