This article is contributed. See the original author and article here.
Azure Service Fabric 8.0 First Refresh is now available!
This release includes bug fixes as described in release notes. This update will only be available through manual upgrades. Clusters set to automatic upgrades will not receive this update unless toggled to manual.
- Service Fabric Runtime
- Ubuntu 16 – 8.0.515.1
- Ubuntu 18 – 8.0.515.1804
- Windows – 8.0.516.9590
- Service Fabric for Windows Server
- Service Fabric Standalone Installer Package – 8.0.516.9590
- .NET SDK
- Windows .NET SDK – 5.0.514
- Microsoft.ServiceFabric – 8.0.516
- Reliable Services and Reliable Actors – 8.0.516
- ASP.NET Core Service Fabric integration – 8.0.516
- Java SDK
- Java for Linux SDK – 1.0.6
- Service Fabric PowerShell and CLI
- AzureRM PowerShell Module – 0.3.15
- SFCTL – 11.0.0
For more details, please read the release notes.
Brought to you by Dr. Ware, Microsoft Office 365 Silver Partner, Charleston SC.